Monday, October 28, 2013

China and Stuff and Such: China, Hawaii, California



Oh boy, I just don't even know where to begin! This past year has just been such a whirlwind of events. I just read through most of my previous posts and realized that I have made promises that have yet to be fulfilled. So here is the post where I catch you up on my recent adventures. I went to Hawaii nearly a year ago. It was so great that I decided to transfer from BYU-Provo to BYU-Hawaii. I will be a full-time student in Laie come January. Here are some pics:
Haunama Bay
Laie Point with my brother, Landin, and my uncle, Spencer.
(Landin is now serving an LDS mission in Mongolia. Ever had a missionary knock on your door? Well here's a link
that describes what they're teaching. The Doctrine of Christ. Invite them to come in next time you see them. They have an incredible message to share.)


I went to a friends wedding in San Diego in May. Have you ever wondered what a Mormon wedding is like? Here is a link to a site explaining why we Mormons place so much importance on families and temples. The Road to Eternity Found Here
Bryson and Diana's Wedding
Sand Diego Temple
Our little group: Me, Marcos, Matt, Bryson, Josh, and Ben.


Hawaii was fantastic. San Diego was balmy. But the culminating event of the past year was my 6 week journey through China!
Mt. Hua in Shaanxi Province
Revolving Restaurant, Nanjing
The Bund, Shanghai
The Oriental Pearl Tower, Pudong District, Shanghai

I'll post some more pics of my China adventure later. I can't get the files to cooperate currently, but there are some little morsels for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment