Tuesday, February 5, 2013

From Utah To China

I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone that I haven't posted anything in months, but it is time to start anew. Much has happened since my last post. I recently traveled to Boston where I met this delightful young lady who I am now dating. Her name is Kate, but that is a story for another time because it deserves a post of its own. In the mean time I shall give you the second most thrilling bit of news. I received an internship offer in China! How freakin' awesome is that? I am super stoked. I get to go to Jiao Tong University in Shanghai and take courses in microbiology. Then once classes are over I get to take a couple of weeks to  travel to a handful of other cities to see the sites. I have a feeling that I will thoroughly enjoy this. You'd have to be crazy not to, I think.
Anyway, the downside to this whole deal is that I am broke so here comes the shameless plug. (If you're new to my blog do not fear. I don't normally ask for handouts. Usually I just talk about my most recent adventures.) I started a crowdfunding campaign on IndieGoGo.com. It's called Shanghai Soon and it's soul purpose is to help me get to China. If you or your rich uncle want to give a guy a hand you can click on the link on the side bar to your right. There's incentives! Check it out.
Now that my shameless plug is over check out my other posts. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment