Monday, January 16, 2012

Introductions: Utah

I figure I should introduce myself properly. My name is Jens, but I have been granted many appellations in my lifetime. My favorites; Elder, Jensie, J, and Hayterade (due to my wonderful last name and a friend named Brittany.) You can just call me Jens.
I like swimming, reading, people-watching, and Kansas, though perhaps not in that order. The greatest treasure I have is the knowledge and relationship I have with my Savior. I don't know exactly where I would be without His guidance, but the thought comes to mind of a dreary wet barrel and the smell of misery. 
I don't have the wit of my dear friend Sarah J. I lack the sheer brilliance that Meggie has. I'm not practical like Sydnie Juniper, and I am not nearly as ambitious or hard-working as Kim. Still, my thoughts get a little bit cramped in the recesses of my mind, and they start complaining. I reckon things might clear up a bit if I let them go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment